The Centro Desportivo Nacional do Jamor's (CDNJ) (Jamor National Sports Center) Shooting Range is a facility designed for practicing Target Shooting, based on the specialties assessed by the Federação Portuguesa de Tiro (FPT) (Portuguese Shooting Federation).
The use of the Shooting Range is only allowed to sport license holders and members of the security forces.
- 50 meters shooting range, with 30 lines, 10 of which are electronic lines
- 25 meters shooting range, with 30 lines
- 10 meters shooting range, with 30 lines, for air pressure guns
- Every day of the week
25 and 50 meters shooting range:
- From March to October, from 08h00 to 20h00;
- From November to February, from 08h00 to 18h00;
Note: 9mm caliber guns, 45ACP, black powder historical weapons and ordinance weapons are from 14h00 to 18h00, all year round.
10 meters shooting range:
- From 08h00 to 22h00;