The Basketball Sport Fields of the Centro Desportivo Nacional do Jamor (CDNJ) is free-to-use facilities.
The two sport Field is close to the CDNJ's Shooting Range.
Any user can benefit from these sports facilities, when properly used for the purpose of the sports for which they are intended.
The operating rules for the CDNJ Basketball Sport Fields as follows:
• Hours of use between 8 am and 8 pm, from Monday to Sunday (in summer time); and between 8 am and 6 pm from Monday to Sunday (in winter time);
• The practice of modalities or activities that condition the specific practice of Basketball is prohibited;
• Use of the courts up to a maximum of 10 athletes per Basketball game;
• A period of 90 minutes, from admission to abandonment is allowed. After this period, other users should be allowed to benefit from the sports facilities.
• It is strictly forbidden to smoke, consume alcoholic beverages, own, recommend or commercialize doping substances;
• The entry and stay of animals is strictly prohibited;
• Any user must ensure the cleanliness of the space he uses, pouring the garbage into the respective bins, ensuring that the entire sports venue is clean and pleasant.