Tennis Training Center
The Tennis Training Center has 35 tennis courts, surrounded by a vast area of pleasant green spaces.
The Central Court was inaugurated on the 10th of June 1945 and it has been considered by many elite players one of the most beautiful tennis court in the world.
Although it has undergone improvement works, the Jamor's Tennis Training Center Central Court keeps its architectural layout intact.
The Jamor's Tennis Training Center is also the headquarters of the High Performance Center for Tennis.
- 1 Central Court, in brick powder, with capacity for approximately 2.000 spectators
- 26 Outdoors Courts in brick powder (10 of which are equipped with artificial lighting)
- 6 Indoors Courts with synthetic floor (with an area of 4 4555 m2)
- 3 Outdoor Courts in concrete
- 3 “hit-balls” walls with synthetic floor
- Locker Rooms equipped with a sauna and central heating
- Living Room
- Parking Lot for 100 vehicles
- Monday to Saturday: from 8:00 to 22h00
- Sundays and public holidays: from 8h00 to 20h00