jamor's Swimming Pool Complex
The Complexo de Piscinas do Jamor (Jamor Swimming Pool Complex) was inaugurated on the 22nd of July 1998.
It was the first indoor Swimming Complex in Portugal, able to host National and International competitions of any swimming level.
- 50mx25mx2,1m deep Olympic swimming pool
- 25mx20mx1,25m deep swimming pool (removable bottom up to 5m)
- Jumping Tower (10m, 7.5m, 5m, 3m and 1m as well as 1m and 3m high trampoline boards)
- Auditorium/Conference Room
- 3 Parking lots
Swimming School Activities
- COMPETITIVE SWIMMING: Adaptation to the Aquatic Environment | Learning | Improvement | Para Swimming
- WATAR AEROBICS: Water aerobics classes |Hidro Deep| Hidro Sénior | Aqua Cross Training | Aqua Power
- HYDROTHERAPY: Swimming Therapy Classes | Clinical Pilates| Rehabilitation | Postural Correction | Pre-birth Exercise
- SWIMMING FOR BABIES: B6 sea stars | B12 crabs | B18 turtles | B24 sea horses
See here more detailed information on the activities carried out in Jamor's Swimming Pools Complex.
Swimming Pool Complex Working Hours
- From September 15th to July 31st
- Monday to Friday: from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Saturdays: from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sundays and holidays: from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Swimming Pool Complex's Secretary Working Hours
REGULAR SCHEDULE (during the sports season)
Monday to Friday, between 9 am and 7 pm and Saturdays, from 9 am to 1 pm
NOTE: in order to avoid face-to-face contact and possible clusters, the preferred contact with our users, use the email email@example.com.
You can consult the Rules of Use of the Jamor Swimming Pool Complex (effective 1 September 2020) here.
You can also consult the Jamor Pool Complex Prices below:
For more information contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact us by Tel: [+351] 21 054 03 12