jamor's Swimming Pool Complex
The Complexo de Piscinas do Jamor (Jamor Swimming Pool Complex) was inaugurated on the 22nd of July 1998.
It was the first indoor Swimming Complex in Portugal, able to host National and International competitions of any swimming level.
- 50mx25mx2,1m deep Olympic swimming pool
- 25mx20mx1,25m deep swimming pool (removable bottom up to 5m)
- Jumping Tower (10m, 7.5m, 5m, 3m and 1m as well as 1m and 3m high trampoline boards)
- Auditorium/Conference Room
- 3 Parking lots
Swimming School Activities
- COMPETITIVE SWIMMING: Adaptation to the Aquatic Environment | Learning | Improvement | Para Swimming
- WATAR AEROBICS: Water aerobics classes |Hidro Deep| Hidro Sénior | Aqua Cross Training | Aqua Power
- HYDROTHERAPY: Swimming Therapy Classes | Clinical Pilates| Rehabilitation | Postural Correction | Pre-birth Exercise
- SWIMMING FOR BABIES: B6 sea stars | B12 crabs | B18 turtles | B24 sea horses
See here more detailed information on the activities carried out in Jamor's Swimming Pools Complex.
Free Use - SOLD OUT
Free Use will only take place on the lanes indicated for this purpose and for a maximum period of 45 minutes per user, starting every hour (eg: 8:00/09:00 etc.).
This type of use is subject to prior scheduling, according to a defined procedure.
Access to Free Use requires registration at our Jamor's Swimming Pools Complex. This modality is not subject to monthly charges, requires only a charged user card (Cartão de Utente). Depending on the uses (i.e. each use value is written off in the existing balance on the user card). For new registrations it will be necessary to perform a previous test in order to ascertain the aptitude of the swimmer.
Swimming Pool Complex Working Hours
- Monday to Friday: from 7h00 to 22h00
- Saturdays: from 8h00 to 18h00
- Sundays and public holidays: from 8h00 to 13h00
Swimming Pool Complex's Secretary Working Hours
REGULAR SCHEDULE (during the sports season)
Monday to Friday, between 9 am and 7 pm and Saturdays, from 9 am to 1 pm
NOTE: in order to avoid face-to-face contact and possible clusters, the preferred contact with our users, use the email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can consult the Rules of Use of the Jamor Swimming Pool Complex (effective 1 September 2020) here.
You can also consult the Jamor Pool Complex Prices below:
You can also contact us by Tel: [+351] 21 054 03 12